Saturday, April 26, 2008

So what happened??

I had this very weird dream earlier! I was part of the whole Eat Bulaga team daw! hahahahahaha! Ang cute tuloy ni Vic! hahaha! Then someone cut my hair daw. Eh feeling ko trim lang eh nung nakita ko daw eh super short na naman! Muntik na akong mapaiyak! I really want my long hair back!!! :(

So dahil I'm super damn bored na with my life ever since my contract ended sa hospital... I'll update you na lang guys with what happened to me for the past few months. Ok? Breathe in, breathe out.. haha!

Where will I start? Ok...now i know...

March 7
We had a party at Mark's house w/ my co-volunteers. At first I thought that I won't be able to enjoy it cos I wasn't that close with the other people there. But thank God that I was able to survive and eventually I was able to mingle with new friends. And I really enjoyed that night! And I'm so thankful cos I met my NFF's! Parang ang tagal ko na kasing walang mga new set of friends.. know what i mean? Minsan pala talaga we need to meet new people for us to grow. :)















My NFF's! :)

March 15-16
We went to J.P. Rizal... a public hospital at Calamba Laguna. Siguro you all heard the news na halos ang buong Calamba eh nagkaron ng Typhoid Fever. So as a volunteer nurse.. we went there... FOR FREE syempre! But thank God kasi free foods! Every 2 hours ata eh may nadating na food. It was really a wonderful experience for me. That was my first time to see a gazillion of patients in one roof! hahaha! Exagge! And to think na may hang-over pa ko nung nag duty dito. hahahaha! I was really nahihilo nung first day cos super nalasing ako the other night! Grabe! Ang galing ko! haha!

The big tent. Dito nilagay lahat ng Pediatric patients na may typhoid.

Ayan oh... ganyan sila kadami! gggrrr!!!
















March 18-20
Woot woot!!!! It was my first time at Baguio!!! Wooohooo!!! I'm such a loser!!! hahahaha! But better late than never di ba?? Kaya super turista ako! hehe! So I went there with my Tita and her co-teachers. Oh di ba? Parang field trip sya nung school nila pero keber! Kahit di ko sila ka close eh sumama pa din ako makapunta lang ng baguio! hahahaha! Pero naging close naman ako eventually with them. :) It was fun actually cos it was my first time to TRAVEL.. yung ngayong adult na ako.. yung travel talaga. hahaha! My family's not really fond of travelling kasi eh kaya ayun. Gusto ko na ngang bumalik sa Baguio eh! Super init dito!!!!!!!!

Welcome!! :)

my new friends! hehe

actually may bubuyog sa sunflower na yan. hanapin nyo! hehe

muntik na talaga akong umiyak dito!! hahahaha! I'm not the hiking person talaga. Tas after ko tong maakyat eh we found out na there's an easy way to go up there! Shet!

Boating! hehe

March 29-30
SUMMER FUN!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHHOOO!!!!! We went to Laiya, Batangas with my co-volunteers! I soooo love them to bits!!!!! Grabe! Can you spell FUN??? hahahaha! I just can't describe how I felt! Wow! hahahaha! Basta it was really fun! And nun lang din ako nag-enjoy sa beach! hahahaha!




weeehhh!! sarap! muka kaming mga dolphins!!! haha

mga sea animonies! hehe

The BEST!! :)

March 31
It was my last day sa hospital as a volunteer nurse.. awwww.... it was really sad to leave them kasi ngayon lang din kami nagiging close. And nakakatouch nga yung last patient na na-handle ko cos he gave me a chocolate! hehe! Sayang nga cos I forgot to take a picture of it and I never had the chance to eat it kasi I forgot it sa bahay ni Sweet. Hehe. But all in all... the whole volunteer experience was really worth it! And buti na lang sa last duty ko eh I only had 1 patient sa ICU cos usually 3 sya... and we even transferred him sa Medical Ward. So bago ako umuwi eh ubos ang patient sa ICU. Galing! :)



hahaha! inf front of the hospital! I'll miss you PPL!!!

April 8
Swimming again with my co-volunteers! Haha! Di kami mahilig sa swimming ano? And this time sa place naman nung isa din naming ka volunteer na si Jepoy. Ayun! Masaya naman as always... Medjo na-badtrip nga lang ako ng konti....and secret ko na lang yun. hahahaha!


yay! fun fun!!

April 13
Swimming naman with my family! hehe! kahit super sunod-sunod ang swimming eh never ata akong nangitim! The only part of my body that was affected by the sun was my feet! Yun lang ang may tan line! May line ng strap! hahahaha!

Family! (muka akong ini-habilin lang. you know that word?haha!)

w/ cousins


OK! I think that was it!!! hahahaha! So many things that happened pala! Nabigla ako! Ang hectic pala ng sched ko the whole March! Grabe ano?? Puro swimming! Hahahaha! Tapos the whole April naman eh super boredom!!!!!! GGGrrrrrr!!!! I'm just home alone every weekdays! Kamusta naman yun?? Eh talagang super sa bahay lang ako. So thank God na lang talaga for the internet cos it's keeping me alive! Haha!

I'll start reviewing na for NCLEX on May 8. Waaahhhh!! Finally...no more boredom!! Manila...here I come again! hahahahaha!

I think I'm so madaldal na... sorry kung na-bore kayo ha! haha! :)

P.S. Just visit my multiply for all the pics :)

reese doodled at 10:07 PM
|