Monday, December 31, 2007

Just Watch the Fireworks

Year 2007 was really a blast for me! It was the best year for me I think. A lot of things happened. I graduated from school, took the board exam, PASSED THE BOARD EXAM, And now, I have work! i became a registered nurse! Woohoo! That was really big right? And I’m very thankful to God for that.

I think I became independent somehow. I learned many things. I helped a lot of people. As in a LOT of patients. Sobrang saya talaga pag yung patients mo eh nagpapasalamat sayo. Worth it ang pagod kahit papano. =) Feeling ko nung 2007, I started to grow up! I don’t know. Basta all I’m thinking is my future.

To my family, thank you for everything. For not giving up on my dreams. Naks! Haha! Basta thank you! Sana next year eh mabawasan lang ng konti ang pagsisigawan at awayan. Konti lang kasi pag totally nawala yun eh baka ma-miss ko! Haha! Love yah!

To my friends, thank you for your patience! Hahahaha! I’m so glad that with everything that happened to each and everyone of us eh we’re still together.

To my online friends na nakilala ko this year, thank you din! I’m so thankful na kahit na hindi ko talaga kayo kakilala eh feeling ko close tayo. Especially pag nag-co-comment kayo sa blog ko! It really feels so good knowing na there’s this kind of “cyberfrienship” with us. Naks! Thank you again. And sana I’ll be able to see you all in person! =)

And to my future boyfriend… HOY BILISAN MO NAMAN! NAIINIP NA AKO EH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

New Year’s resolution? I really want to be independent. As in super independent! Haha! Kung alam nyo lang kung gaano ako ka-dependent sa friends ko eh matatwa kayo! Haha! And sana more patience pa! I really really need a lot of that! At sana konting maturity pa. haha!

SANA NGAYONG 2008 EH MAGKA-SWELDO NA KO!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!! AND SYEMPRE, MAKAPASA DIN SA NCLEX! WOOHOO!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

MAY YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS 2008!! =)


reese doodled at 3:29 PM
|